Savvy foodies and online shoppers in the UAE can now experience a whole new world of massive savings! There’s a game-changer aka Talabat Credit Card in town that’s about to elevate your dining and takeout experience to the next level!
Talabat, in an exciting collaboration with ADCB Bank, has just unleashed a valuable money-saving tool – the latest Talabat Credit Card, designed to turn your culinary cravings into incredible savings
Imagine savoring your favorite restaurant dishes, sipping that artisanal coffee, and stocking up on groceries, all while your bank account stays as satisfying as your meal. In this article, we’re going to spill the beans (or shall we say the fries?) on how this credit card is set to transform your foodie dreams into a reality, one scrumptious bite at a time
Say goodbye to full-priced feasts and hello to a world of delicious discounts. Let’s dive into the delectable details of the Talabat Credit Card and uncover how it’s about to change the way you indulge in food, takeaways, and online grocery shopping. Hungry for the scoop? Keep reading – this one’s for you!
You might also like to read: 8 Membership Programs You Need to Sign Up for in UAE
Talabat Credit Card: Your Gateway to Cheaper Food and Grocery!
If you have been an avid user of Talabat, the much-loved food ordering app in UAE, then hold on to your seat belts as the app has now launched a credit card to help you bag massive discounts on food and grocery shopping.
In an exciting move, Talabat has joined hands with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank ADCB and launched a dedicated credit card for customers in the UAE. This will not be an ordinary credit card but a golden key to unlock attractive discounts, deals, and massive savings on grocery shopping online.
How to Apply?
Available in 7 different fun and quirky designs, the Talabat ADCB Credit Card is all set to transform the way you order food and groceries. The card can be applied online through Talabat App or ADCB’s official website.
You can also visit the nearest ADCB branch to apply for the Talabat Credit Card. All you need to do is bring your Emirates ID Card, valid passport, and latest photographs and sign up for the card in person.
A minimum monthly salary of 5,000 AED is required to apply for the credit card. So it’s better to bring your salary certificate along.
Benefits and Perks of Talabat Credit Card
- All registered customers will get 35% Talabat credit (worth 350 AED) back on the 1st 10 orders made via the app per month. The credit will be transferred to the Talabat wallet that you can spend on food and grocery shopping.
- All Talabat credit card holders will enjoy unlimited food deliveries right at their doorstep from select restaurants.
- Free deliveries will be awarded to all food orders worth 50 AED and above. To avail of free delivery on grocery orders, the total bill amount must be over 100 AED.
- All cardholders will get a welcome bonus of 500 AED upon signing up
- You will get 25% of the transaction value back in the form of Talabat credit each month when you make payments with your Talabat credit card.
- More deals and offers will be updated from time to time so it’s better to keep an eye on the promotions tab in the app.
- There are no annual fees and you can avail of the services around the year without renewing your subscription
Talabat is a popular online food delivery and ordering platform that operates in all Emirates across the UAE. It connects customers with a wide range of restaurants and allows them to order food for delivery or takeout through a user-friendly website or mobile app.
Talabat offers a convenient way for people to explore menus, place food orders, and have their favorite dishes and essential grocery items delivered to their doorstep, making it a go-to choice for those seeking a diverse selection of cuisines and dining options.