Esaad Card in Dubai has been helping residents simplify life since 2017. If you are wondering what significance the card holds and want to know more about its benefits and eligibility, we have you covered.
Today, we will be spilling the beans on the much-hyped Esaad Card in Dubai to help ease your curiosity. Read on to find some interesting details and see if the card can make your life more straightforward in the Emirates.
You might also like to read: Earn Marriot Bonvoy Points to Grab Crazy Discounts in UAE.
A Quick Look into the Esaad Card in Dubai
If you are interested in signing up for an Esaad card and want to know more about the eligibility criteria, registration process, benefits and discounts, here are some insightful details to help clear your mind.
What is an Esaad Card?
Launched on March 13, 2017, by the General Directorate of Dubai Police, the Esaad Card stands as a loyalty program providing perks and discounts to a diverse group of people in the Emirate, including government employees, military and civilian retirees, citizens receiving social benefits, individuals with disabilities, and senior citizens in Dubai.
The card operates on a user-friendly mobile app, enabling users to find and redeem the available discounts quickly. This inclusive program is open to all residents of Dubai, welcoming Emiratis, GCC nationals, and expatriates alike. Importantly, no specific income or residency requirements make it accessible to a broad range of individuals in the community.
Esaad Cardholders can enjoy incredible savings in hospitals, schools, nurseries, pharmacies, leisure attractions, retail outlets, hypermarkets, saloons, and restaurants. This wholesome loyalty program is a way to encourage residents to contribute more to the wellness and prosperity of the nation.
Who is Eligible for an Esaad Card?
If you have considered making your life a bit easier, an Esaad card might be the right solution. This unique smart card is full of privileges for those who qualify, but not everyone can access it.
Here is a list of eligible applicants who can sign up for an Esaad card and get entitled to a broad range of benefits in Dubai.
Public Sector Employees
If you are a Dubai Government employee or work in the General Directorate of Dubai Police, you can subscribe to an Esaad card.
Those retired from private or public sector organisations can sign up for the Esaad card and enjoy many benefits to make their retirement much more convenient.
Suppose you have a physical disability or belong to the people of determination category. In that case, you can apply for an Esaad card to get more support for your life.
Senior citizens aged 60 or above can get an Esaad card and enjoy many perks and discounts at different establishments across the emirate.
Citizens with Limited Income
Individuals earning a low income will also be supported with Esaad Card privileges. If you make a low wage, you can apply for an Esaad card to keep your household expenses.
Golden Visa Holders
Golden Visa holders of 5 and 10 years also qualify for the Esaad Card. The smart card would allow all golden visa holders in Dubai to avail of special discounts on school fees, attractions, eateries, and groceries.
Also, the spouses, children, parents, and dependents of the Esaad card holders can enjoy massive savings on housing, retail, restaurants, hospitals, schools, and more.
Suppose you fit into any of the categories mentioned above. In that case, you can consider subscribing to the Esaad card and avail yourself of attractive discounts and perks to make your life in the Emirates much more convenient.
Esaad Card Benefits, Discounts, and Perks
You can unlock a whole lot of benefits with the Esaad card! This particular card opens doors to a wide range of advantages and discounts spanning various sectors such as healthcare, education, hospitality, entertainment, real estate, shops, theme parks, and restaurants, to name a few.
Cardholders can enjoy exclusive offers and discounts at an impressive array of 7,237 brands and businesses within the UAE, extending its reach to 92 countries worldwide.
Presently, those with the Esaad card can enjoy fantastic deals and discounts across various categories, including:
1. Restaurant Discounts:
- Chili’s: Save up to 15%
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen: Enjoy up to 15% off
- Nando’s: Get spicy with up to 20% discount
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Italian feast at up to 15% off
- BurgerFuel: Bite into up to 20% savings
2. Café Treats:
- Caribou Coffee: Sip up to 20% off
- Papparoti: Munch on buns with up to 20% off
3. Fashion Finds:
- Petit Bateau: Chic children’s wear at up to 25% off
- Sacoor Kids: Classy kids’ attire at up to 15% off
- Gymboree: Cute outfits at up to 20% discount
- United Designer: Fresh styles with up to 20% off
4. Accessory Shops:
- Agnona: Class it up with up to 15% off
- Timberland: Rugged wear at up to 20% off
- Chic Shoes: Step into style with up to 20% off
5. Dazzling Jewelry:
- Bvlgari Jewelry: Shine with up to 45% off on selected items
- Damas Jewelry: Sparkle with up to 10% off
- Jawhara: Save up to 50% on diamonds and pearls
6. Hotel Stays:
- Miramar Hotel Bangkok: Lounge in luxury with up to 40% off
- Royal Caribbean Cruises: Sail at up to 40% off
- Four Seasons Hotel Amman: Relax with up to 40% off
- Avani Deira Hotel: Stay in Dubai for up to 35% less
7. Airline Deals:
- flydubai: Fly cheaper with a 25% discount
- Thai Airways: Travel Asia for 20-25% less
- Etihad Airways: Journey at 15-20% off
- Flynas: Regional travel at up to 20% off
- Emirates Airlines: Get 10% off on your flights
Many popular establishments have joined with Esaad Card to provide exclusive discounts and privileges to cardholders in Dubai. Some of the renowned attractions, hotels, restaurants, and retail outlets that are part of this unique innovative program include:
- Habtoor Palace
- Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi
- Fairmont Bab al Bahar Abu Dhabi
- Bab al Nujoom Abu Dhabi
- Ibis One Central Dubai
- Kempinski Palm Jumeirah
- V Hotel
- Al Faris Floating Restaurant
- Burger Fuel
- Sacoor Kids
- At The Top Burj Khalifa
- Sharaf DG
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- AL Zahra Hospital
- Victoria English School
- American School of Creative Science
- Etihad Airways
- Emirates Airline
To get more details on the brands and establishments offering discounts in collaboration with Esaad, we recommend you log on to your Esaad app or visit the official website.
To redeem discounts using your Esaad Card, you only need to present your application or physical card when paying at an establishment.
How to Register for an Esaad Card?
Registration for Individuals
Eligible individuals from the private and public sectors can register for an Esaad card by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website for Esaad
- Initiate the registration process by clicking on the REGISTRATION tab in the main menu.
- Now choose Esaad Member Registration to proceed.
- A virtual form will open where you must fill in the required details, including your name, contact details, Emirates ID details, email address, city, and password for your Esaad account.
- After filling in the details, click the “submit” button.
- After submitting the form, your account will be created, and further details will be sent to your account, including your registered number and email address.
The application will be reviewed and verified by the authorities. The Esaad might contact the applicant to crosscheck details and authenticate identity.
After the application approval, an Esaad card will be issued in your name. Keep an eye on your email inbox for all the updates and information about your application.
Registration for Companies
If you are an eligible company or organisation that wants to sign up for Esaad to provide memberships to your employees, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website for Esaad
- Click on the Registration tab and choose “company registration.”
- You will be redirected to a virtual form to fill in the required details, including company name, company description, owner’s name, address, email address, contact number, website, social media account details, city, and password to create an Esaad account.
Moreover, to register successfully as a company, you will need to comply with the following criteria:
- Possession of a valid license to practice the profession.
- Commitment to offer the membership for less than one year.
- A discount percentage is not less than 30%, subject to change based on the organisation’s activities.
- Submission of the organisation’s logo, a detailed list of prices before and after the discount, and the owner’s passport and ID.
- The offer should apply to all branches within and outside the country.
- Submission of the application in Arabic and English, along with detailed contact information.
- Attachment of images of the organisation and relevant information in both Arabic and English.
- The company must also provide details on the number of Esaad beneficiaries and more information on the total value of discounts offered during the financial year.
In conclusion, the Esaad Card is a valuable asset, offering many benefits to eligible individuals. With a straightforward registration process accessible to residents, citizens, and even companies, obtaining an Esaad Card is a gateway to streamlined services and exclusive discounts.
From healthcare and education to dining and travel, the card extends its perks across diverse sectors, enhancing the quality of life for its holders.
Whether you’re a resident seeking simplified processes or a company aiming to empower your workforce, the Esaad Card catalyses a smoother, more rewarding lifestyle in Dubai.