Ever heard of money making books? Have you ever thought of learning ways to make money just by reading a book? While for some it may sound like a pretty naïve idea, a lot of people learn to manage their finances and find ways of earning money with the help of money making books.
Earning money is undoubtedly pretty daunting and managing it is even harder. Every other person you meet is suffering from a financial crisis and some even do not have sufficient savings to pay for any unforeseen circumstances or medical urgency.
No shortcut brings in instant relief, but just like most of the other things in life, appropriate knowledge always helps save the day.
What is Money Making Books?
Money-making books aren’t any different and there is no rocket science involved in writing such types of books. Financial experts and expert professionals share their unique experiences, advice, hacks, and tips for the readers that could help them take control of their finances and start generating more income.
Can I Earn Money Just by Reading Money-Making Books?
Money-making books won’t make you rich overnight nor they will tell you a business plan that will bring in scores of money. Books in fact will make you aware of your financial reality and equip you with sufficient knowledge to move ahead in life. These books are a source of inspiration, a kind of guiding light that leads you towards the right path towards financial independence and prosperity. Most of the time, creating a financial plan sounds so intimidating that you just keep brushing it under the rug until you find some inspiration. In this article, you may find a list of money-making book reviews that may offer sufficient inspiration to get you going.
Best Money-Making Books that You Must Read in 2023
There is a myriad of books available online and in brick-and-mortar stores that may help you learn about budget planning and financial investment. From success stories to how-to guides, there are so many worth-reading books that you can get your hands on to be more knowledgeable.
But with a plethora of money-making books out there, it can sometimes be quite difficult to differentiate between worth-reading books and financial books that may better be left on the racks.
To help you get going, here are 10 of the most inspirational money making books that will change the way you earn and spend money.
So, are you ready to begin your journey of becoming financially savvy? Let’s dig right in and learn more.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- How To Win Friends And Influence People
- The Richest Man In Babylon
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- The Automatic Millionaire, Expanded and Updated: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street – The Time–Tested Strategy for Successful Investing
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere, And Join the New Rich
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence
- 12 months to $1 Million: How to Pick a Winning Product, Build a Real Business, and Become a Seven-Figure Entrepreneur
- The Greatest Salesman In The World
This is not an exhaustive list but some of the most top-rated books available on Amazon and Goodreads. Let’s have a closer look and find out what each book has in store for you.
Reviews of Best Money-Making Books
Here are detailed reviews of the top-rated money-making books that you may consider reading to bring financial discipline into your lives and accumulate wealth to become rich.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People-Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
Author’s Name: Stephen Covey
Year of Publication: 1989
Published almost 32 years back, The 7 Habits of highly effective people still is an influential money-making book that you may consider reading to become financially savvy. Most successful people across the globe recommend it as one of their personal favorite financial books.
Author Stephen Covey has mentioned 7 habits that all highly effective powerful people possess. The habits he highlights in the book are being proactive, focusing on the outcome, prioritizing things, being optimistic, preferring to understand first then to be understood, synergizing, and sharpening the saw.
The author then goes on to further explain each of the habits and how these habits can help people in becoming successful in life.
- Highlighting 7 habits of most successful people
- Keeping the important things in life at utmost priority
- The importance of saying no
- Listening to other’s ideas and not responding to every suggestion thrown your way
- How To Win Friends And Influence People
Author: Dale Carnegie
Year of Publication: 1936
How to wind friends and influence people is a classic self-help book that revolves around the theme of behavioral science. Published in the year 1936, it’s a pretty old book that may help you learn the conventional means of becoming financially independent and successful in life.
The book is in the truest sense a masterpiece and has been the bestselling book of all time in the financial niche. Author Dale Carnegie highlights the fact that smiling and being positive can be a highly important factors in determining life success.
People are more likely to open up with smiling faces around them and share their ideas, life goals, and secrets. The main agenda of the book is to impart the knowledge of becoming more likable, impressing others, winning in arguments, and becoming confident in every sphere of life.
- You do not essentially have to talk to sound more interesting and appealing.
- Be transparent, share ideas, and learn to say yes a lot.
- Ask around questions when holding conversations
- The book can be a handy guide for people who find it difficult to socialize and become friends with others.
- The Richest Man In Babylon
Author: George S. Clason
Year of Publication: 1926
The richest Man in Babylon is another timeless classic that continues to inspire people from across the world to date. Published back in the year 1926, this book has been on the shelf in stores for decades. It is considered as of the most influential money-making books that help people to understand the mindset of rich people and accumulate wealth.
Author George S. Clason urges his readers to live life according to their means and avoid taking loans and borrowing money. Books offer sufficient motivation to people so that they can lend more and borrow less.
He further talks about the Babylonians and their secrets of becoming rich. The author then goes on to explain the ancient principles of becoming wealthy and how saving can help in the accumulation of wealth. The idea of saving money is still supported by rich and successful people from around the world.
- The book revolves around financial success and consists of many stories to help people understand the secrets behind becoming rich.
- There are a lot of examples of popular international personalities
- The book stresses the fact that how people should save and invest their financial resources.
- One of the most important lessons that the book teaches is to save and set aside a minimum of 10% of the total income each month.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
Author: Robert Kiyosaki
Year of Publication: 1997
The next one on our list of the best money-making books is Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad. The renowned author has inspired millions of people through his book who believe that wealthy people are different and has shared multiple perspectives on how a poor mindset hinders the way to becoming rich.
This book addresses the fact that how people sometimes have a hard time moving on from a poor mindset towards a rich mindset. The author has been a great advocate of real estate investment and shares his ideas of saving tax money to help people accumulate more wealth.
The author has criticized the traditional ways that society supports like going to school, educating ourselves, and securing a job.
- The author has stressed the fact of prioritizing yourself and paying attention to your interests.
- The book explains the difficulties people confront when differentiating between assets and liabilities.
- Kiyosaki has also addressed the topic of fear and greed and motivates the readers to learn ways of becoming financially independent.
- The Automatic Millionaire – A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich
Author: David Bach
Year of Publication: 2003
The Automatic Millionaire has long been a favorite read among most successful professionals. The book provides realistic advice on generating wealth for people who do not want to carry on with their routine jobs and want to make the most of their lives.
Back has published over 10 books to date and nine of them have been featured as New York’s bestsellers. This particular book by Back has inspired tons of people from all walks of life and has turned out to be a popular pick among the best money-making books published as of yet.
The main agenda of the book is to save little by little and see its impact in the long run. The author also asserts that a lot of rich people had been taught to invest money from a very young age and this habit of saving money took them far ahead in life.
- The author has focused on the significance of automatic savings and their impact on the quality of life.
- He has packed the book with a lot of examples to help people learn ways to create wealth and become rich.
- Bach has also commended the author Robert Kiyosaki of Rich Dad Poor Dad for his stance on paying yourself first.
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street- The Time and Tested Strategy For Successful Investing
Author: Burton G. Malkiel
Year of Publication: 1996
The book is a classic compilation of lessons on stock markets and financial investments. Author Burton G. Malkiel has very beautifully articulated the investment stories which have inspired and encouraged millions of people from different walks of life.
The book revolves around the theme of index funds investments and offers practical advice on where and how one should invest their financial resources. A lot latest money-making books available online today draws on the subject and ideas shared by Malkiel in the book.
The book has proven to be a reliable source of learning investment strategies motivating a lot of people to take the first step in faith and start their journey of stock trade. Many people prefer going through Malkiel’s book before starting to create their portfolio. This itself is a remarkable achievement on the author’s part.
- The author has shared insightful information on stocks, bonds, and purchasing a house.
- The book explores different types of assets that one can invest in the longer term.
- There are a lot of valuable insights available on tangible assets for example gold.
- The main theme revolves around financial calculations and money investment to generate wealth and become rich.
Click here to find out more interesting ways of making money online.
- The 4-Hour Work Week- Escape The 9-5, Live Anywhere, And Join The New Rich
Author: Timothy Ferriss
Year of Publication: 2007
This is relatively a new book as compared to the ones shared above. Author Timothy Ferriss has presented the idea of working 4 hours a week to accumulate wealth and become rich. He has presented 4 crucial steps and explained them precisely to help the reader ditch their 9 to 5 jobs and experiment with novel money making strategies.
The author argues that most people just follow their conventional routines without foreseeing their outcomes. This book is considered one of the top money-making books of all time as it offers readers an enormous amount of tips and hacks to help them realize their worth and figure out what exactly holds them back from becoming rich
- The book focuses on the 4 important steps of financial exercise i.e. definition, elimination, automation, and liberation.
- The most important takeaway from the book is the fact that when one starts to think for themselves and breaks the monotonous routines and conventional rules, they can create novel ways of living an exceptional life.
- Last but not the least, the author urges the readers to save money and talks about important aspects of financial life.
- Your Money Or Your Life- 9 Steps To Transforming Your Relationship With Money And Achieving Financial Independence
Author: Vicki Robin and Joe R. Dominguez
Year of Publication: 1992
Authors Robin and Dominguez have presented 9 important steps to achieve financial freedom and have packed this book with tons of valuable insights and data-driven facts. Your Money Your Life is a noteworthy title among the best money-making books that you may find online.
The book has inspired and encouraged a lot of people in transforming their financial lives by striking a balance between incoming financial resources and expenses. The book revolves around the concept of expenditure, income, debts, and savings.
Both authors motivate their readers to understand the importance of small steps in making a big change. The book sheds light on effective ways to gain financial stability and help readers take a new perspective on their financial life.
- The book explains the importance of money, its requirement, and scalability in different aspects of life.
- The authors also address the problems associated with wealth and financial resources and how one can effectively manage their finances to avoid stress.
- The main theme of the book is the relationship of a person with their wealth and how they should manage their expenses.
- You may find some valuable advice and practical suggestions on financial integrity, financial freedom, and financial intelligence.
- 12 Months To $1 Million- How To Pick A Winning Product, Build A Real Business, And Become A Seven-Figure Entrepreneur
Author: Ryan Daniel Moran
Year of Publication: 2020
12 months to $1 Million is the newest of all money making books mentioned in this article. This impressive book sheds light on some latest business ideas and presents advice on what people should do to be successful in their professional lives.
Author Moran urges their readers to pay attention to how significant it is to start a business and leave the conventional 9 to 5 job. It motivates and encourages people to shake off the old traditional methods of earning money and rather experiment with new and novel ways to grow their wealth.
According to Moran, the only suitable way of becoming rich is to start a business of your own and enjoy the financial freedom that comes along.
The book focuses on a 10-step plan for earning 1 million dollars.
The book despite all the criticism has secured a good position in the market and continues to inspire people with its idea of starting a business rather than being employed in a 9 to 5 work cycle.
- The Greatest Salesman in the World
Author: Og Mandino
Year of Publication: 1968
The Greatest Salesman in the World is kind of a self-help guide packed with insightful lessons that make it one of the most sought-after money-making books available online. Published back in the year 1968, the book continues to help people who seek to become rich.
The book revolves around the main character who is a poor camel boy struggling with his life. Author Mandino presents 10 important life principles of living a quality life and being contended. He also highlights the significance of asking God for help, guidance, bounties, and comfort when in distress.
It’s a classic masterpiece that has stood the test of time and is still considered one of the best money making books published to date.
- The book narrates the story of a camel boy who came out of difficult times and raised his standard of living.
- The author urges the reader to develop healthy habits to manage their expenses.
- Readers who are struggling with their financial life and have no clue how to tackle things must read the book along with other money-making books to bring financial discipline into their lives.
Here is a quick read on top ways of making money online in Dubai that you may like to learn more ways of earning money.
Earning money is a type of art that depends on several factors. A huge segment of the general popular is unaware of the unique ways of making money, managing their finances, and becoming financially independent.
To top it off, a lot of businesses fail miserably every day but some manage their way into the mainstream financial world and create an impact.
There is no single money making book that may help you in becoming rich and of course, none guarantees financial prosperity and success. You should set realistic expectations and must not expect to become a millionaire overnight.
Even after reading a couple of books, it is not very likely to become rich in a short time, however, learning ways and following expert suggestions will help you bring you a step closer to financial success and freedom.
Continue reading and learning about novel ways of making money and mix and match tips and strategies from different books according to your life circumstances, personal preferences, and financial standing.