Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Residents: Hey, fellow travelers and adventure seekers! Are you ready to embark on an odyssey to a land where ancient traditions merge with modern marvels, and where the allure of the East and the West collide in an extraordinary tapestry of experiences? If you’re a UAE resident with a passion for exploration, Azerbaijan can be your next favorite holiday spot.
Imagine the majestic landscapes of the Caucasus, the captivating blend of cultures, and a culinary journey that will tantalize your taste buds. In this article, we’re your tour guide, taking you on a thrilling ride through the process of securing an Azerbaijan visa for UAE residents, making this remarkable destination closer and more convenient than ever.
From the historic streets of Baku to the stunning peaks of the Greater Caucasus, Azerbaijan attracts visitors from across the globe. Buckle up and let’s dive headfirst into the details to learn how to obtain an Azerbaijan Visa for UAE residents!
You might also like to read: The Ultimate Guide to Enjoying Business Class for Free
Do UAE Residents Require a Visa to Visit Azerbaijan?
UAE nationals and Emirati passport holders do not require a visa to travel to Azerbaijan. The locals can visit Azerbaijan and stay there for a maximum period of 90 days without a visa. UAE diplomats and governmental officials can also visit Azerbaijan without a visa for a maximum period of 30 days.
Azerbaijan has listed UAE as one of the many countries whose nationals are allowed to enter Azerbaijan visa-free. UAE nationals can pack their bags and travel to this exotic holiday destination with great convenience.
However, UAE expats and foreign nationals residing in the Emirates must obtain an e-visa for Azerbaijan to visit the country.
Azerbaijan e-Visa for UAE Residents
The Azerbaijan e-visa, an innovative digital gateway to this captivating Eurasian destination, is a convenient option for UAE expats seeking to explore this land where East and West harmoniously collide.
Eligible for citizens of over 90 countries, including UAE residents, this electronic visa offers a streamlined application process, allowing travelers to apply and obtain their e-visas entirely online. The e-visa for Azerbaijan is typically issued for a duration of 30 days, granting travelers the opportunity to explore the vibrant country with ease.
Types of Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Residents
The government of Azerbaijan at the moment is offering the following types of visas for travelers departing from the UAE:
Single Entry Visa
A single-entry Azerbaijan Visa for UAE residents has a validity of up to 90 days from the date of issuance. The visitor with a single entry visa can enter Azerbaijan only once during the 90 days and can stay for a maximum period of 30 days.
Multiple Entry Visa
A multiple-entry Azerbaijan Visa for UAE residents has a validity of up to 2 years from the date of issuance. Visitors with a multiple entry visa can travel to Azerbaijan several times during a period of 2 years and stay for a maximum period of 30 days.
A transit visa comes with a validity period of 30 days from the date of issuance allowing the visitor to stay Azerbaijan for a maximum period of 5 days.
Entry visas for Azerbaijan can be issued for a variety of purposes including recreational trips, family visits, cultural trips, business meetings, study tours, medical visits, and personal travel.
Cost of Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Residents
Azerbaijan visa for UAE residents is priced at AED 92. For quicker processing times and in case of emergencies, you will have to pay AED 220 as application fees. Visitors with an e-visa can stay for a maximum of 30 days and must return to UAE before the visa expires.
Processing Time of Azerbaijan Visa for UAE Residents
It typically takes 3 days for the Azerbaijan visa to get approved. Urgent applications can be processed within 3 hours but you will have to pay extra.
The Application Process for Obtaining an e-Visa for Azerbaijan
Here’s a brief overview of the application process for obtaining an e-visa for Azerbaijan from the UAE:
- Visit the Official E-Visa Portal: Go to the official e-visa portal of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Create an Account: Register for an account on the portal using a valid email address.
- Fill Out the Application: Complete the e-visa application form with accurate and complete information. You’ll need to provide personal details, passport information, and travel plans.
- Upload Documents: Scan and upload the necessary supporting documents, such as a clear passport-sized photo, a copy of your passport, UAE residency permit, a copy of Emirates ID, and other requested documents.
- Pay the Visa Fee: Pay the e-visa processing fee online using a credit card or another accepted payment method.
- Submit the Application: After completing the form, reviewing your details, and making the payment, submit your application.
- Receive Confirmation: You’ll receive an email confirmation that your application has been received and is being processed.
- Check Application Status: You can log in to your account on the e-visa portal to check the status of your application.
- Receive E-Visa: If your application is approved, you will receive your e-visa via email. Make sure to print a copy and carry it with you when you travel to Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival for UAE Residents
UAE residents who hold passports of eligible countries can obtain Azerbaijan visa on arrival. Azerbaijan allow nationals of some countries to get visa on arrival and UAE expats who belong to those countries stand eligible for obtaining a visa when they arrive at any of the airports in Azerbaijan.
Cost and Validity of Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
Azerbaijan’s visa on arrival is priced at AED 95 and comes with a validity of 30 days. Visitors can stay for a maximum period of 30 days and must return before the visa expires.
Essential Requirements to Obtain Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
Upon arriving at Baku, visitors can hop to any of the E-SAN Self Desk Kiosks located at the airport. These kiosks are located at the arrival hall on the 2nd floor of the airport just before the Passport Control counters.
You will need to present the following documents to successfully obtain an Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival.
- A passport from your home country with a validity of at least 3 months.
- A copy of the UAE residency permit.
- Proof of accommodation and return flight.
- Two passport-sized colored photographs printed on a white background. The photos should be recent and not older than 6 months.